Then K-girl went. Before you know it, everyone was exposing themselves.
Err... their bags I mean.
I've never been a "purse" girl, having always preferred the messenger bag. Purses just don't have enough room for the important things, like books, magazines and more books. Right now I'm in the diaper bag zone, so I just cram it all in as best I can.
And the contents:
1) Sassy baby rattle.
2) Closeable hairbrush - otherwise I find my headphones get wrapped up in it.
3) Coupon for $1.50 off Pampers.
4) Prescription migraine medication - 3/4 gone.
5) Cell phone - almost always dead since I can't seem to remember to charge it.
6) Peanut's Old Navy cardigan.
7) Current book - Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon, 1/2 finished. Really enjoying this!
8) Wallet by Espe (no animal products!)
9) Mum-Mum biscuits - 2 packages. Keeps the Peanut meltdown free in public settings.
11) One-Step sanitizing wipes.
12) Purell, "purse" size.
13) Tic-Tacs, orange flavour.
14) Mam soother and soother clip. Not sure why I carry this, as the Peanut only used a soother for 3 weeks, and gave it up in the course of a single evening (long before I was prepared for her to give it up!)
15) Tide To Go x 2. No idea why I have 2 of these in my bag, but I do...
16) Sunglasses - cheapie pair as I'm always losing or breaking them.
17) Headphones. Rarely used these days and all tangled up.
18) Washclothes x 2
19) Pampers diaper size 2.
20) iPod - fully loaded with 50 GB of music 'cause I'm too lazy to change it up. Everything from Bach to lullabies, Eminem to Sarah McLachlan, Cat Stevens to... well, you get the idea.
22) Burt's Bees diaper cream.
Doing this I realized that, though my bag is packed, I'm still missing things. My pens and notebook are missing, and all my lip balms (I normally carry 2-3 different varieties. Where have they gone?!)
So, wanna expose yourself?