Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Scenes from a Halloween evening









* * *

Thank you everyone for your kind words on my post the other day. I've had a chance to sift through my thoughts, and will likely post a follow-up explanation over the next few days. Rest assured, things are good here, and Mr Babbler, Peanut and I are doing great.

I've been extremely delinquent in some of my housekeeping duties around here. In September the fine ladies Mad Hatter of Under the Mad Hat, Jen of One Plus Two, Susanne of Creative Mother Thinking and Hel of Truth Cycles awarded me a Just Post for this post.
Thank you ladies - I am so honoured to receive this, my first "award".



Also, Nap Warden of The Chronicles of a SAHM kindly passed along this little sweet treat. Thank you Nap Warden! I hereby pass it along to all you fine readers. Grab it and paste it up on your own fine blog on this Happy Halloween!



15 comments:

Mad Hatter said...

OK, those pictures are fantastic. That first real Halloween (you know after they're about 9 months or so) is special, isn't it?

nomotherearth said...

What a sweetie!

I love the pumpkins too. Why can't I get a good picture of mine? The mechanics elude me. That last picture is a keeper for sure.

Her Bad Mother said...

ADORABLENES, squared.

Hope you're well :)

flutter said...

oh deliciousness!

jen said...

fabulousness.
and the support, yes...it's amazing, isn't it.

Suzanne said...

The Peanut is adorable! And those pumpkins are so cool. Next year, I swear I am going to try carving one.

bubandpie said...

That cat pumpkin is fantastic!

I'll be waiting to hear more about the full story of the crossroads, when you're ready.

Naomi (Urban Mummy) said...

Baaaaaaaaaaa.

Nice pics!

Beck said...

Look at that sweet little lamb on the step - adorable!

DaniGirl said...

I love the expression on Peanut's face in that last one. Not quite sure what to make of it all... so cute!

Sober Briquette said...

Peanut is adorable - I loved halloween before my kids knew about candy. Great carving, too.

Kellan said...

Congratulations on your awards! And ... your little poodle is to precious for words. Have a good day.

painted maypole said...

magical

Aliki2006 said...

She looks toasty warm and adorable!

I didn't get a chance to post the other day--I hope things are looking up. Hugs to you all...

Lisa b said...

Oh that poodle is ADORABLE.

Glad to hear things are better.

 

BLITHELY BABBLING © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness