Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm game

I really don't have a whole lot to say today, as I am tired and cranky, a bit under the weather, and facing three days without Mr Babbler who is on a "business" trip to Las Vegas (why can't there be conferences for stay-at-home mothers? Imagine breakout groups on Crayola versus Laurentian pencil crayons and the relative the merits of Avent versus Playtex sippy cups. Potty "training" - fact or fiction? But I digress...) After a trip to a walk-in clinic today that gave me no answers, and left me pretty much in the same state I was before I entered the clinic, I'm feeling a wee bit crotchety.

So, having seen this done a fair bit around the blogosophere lately, I figure I'll play along. Ask any questions you'd like (of course, this assumes that you fine readers are indeed curious enough about my life to not only reflect on a question, but to take the time to type it out). Some of you have met me, which gives you a leg up. I'm pretty much game for any question, nosy or otherwise.

Ask away!

(And I feel terrible... I completely missed Jana of Something Baby Blue in my roundup of Saturday night's rowdy drunken intellectually stimulating night out. My omission is merely that of my own mental failings.)

12 comments:

flutter said...

woohoo! I love these!

Ok ok ok, so here is what I want to know.

If you were to change any one thing about yourself that would impact your life in a major way what would it be?

slouching mom said...

two movies you could see over and over again?

Lisa b said...

I am so not up for this game. Everyone else is thinking about normal stuff and I am all 'if there were one NICU nurse you could get fired....'

Lisa b said...

oh wait here's a good one.
Could you have guessed those of us who admitted to changing a baby in a booth?
I felt I was in good company until I was shamed by beck's comment.

something blue said...

Conferences in Las Vegas always make me giggle because what goes on in Vegas stays in Vegas.

My question is what do you do to help yourself feel less crotchety? Is there something that always makes you feel better?

Oh and no worries. I drank so much I barely remember being there!

cinnamon gurl said...

A book that changed your life?

Sorry you're feeling cranky and sick and alone.

b*babbler said...

Sin - I think I'm having a serious case of the jealousies. Sitting in an airport, by oneself, sipping a cocktail, reading a book. Napping on the plane. Eating a meal alone.

Sigh... I think that would be bliss right about now.

caramama said...

Okay, I'll ask one I see other people asking elsewhere (and I'm nosy)...

Are you planning on more kids? If so, any idea when you'll start trying again?

Oh, and how's the TBR Challenge coming? Did you finish Mists of Avalon? I'm dying to know if it's worth the incredibly long read...

mamatulip said...

Ummmmmm.....

Tell me about your high school days. What fashion sins did you commit?

Nap Warden said...

Where should the first SAHM conference be? I'm in!

metro mama said...

If you were on a desert island and could choose three books (because one just isn't enough), which would you choose?

And when you get tired of reading--if you could choose three celebrities, who would you take?

Denguy said...

Ooo, I have a question: How tall would you say you were--barefooted, I mean.

 

BLITHELY BABBLING © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness