Monday, May 19, 2008

Sooo...

Trying to find the words - the words that will bring me back here.

I'm not sure why this silence has descended upon me, but I'm having a hard time finding the words that will bring me back here. I have countless unfinished posts, including several book reviews that I've committed to writing, and yet I can't seem to find the words to finish any of them. There is so much to tell - about the new house and about Peanut (who has changed so much, so quickly, so whenthehelldidTHAThappen).

But perhaps this, this (relatively) wordless post with these pictures, will be a start. Peanut, in all her sudden little girl-ness, in the beauty that is this spring, after a long and cold winter.



Walking on her own to the park.

The budding artist.

A beautiful friendship.

"Peekaboo!"



A stolen apple - her first - munched on for well over an hour.

My own little ray of sunshine.

17 comments:

nomotherearth said...

Love the picture with the shades.

Missing your voice.

slouching mom said...

She's beautiful.

And do come back -- we all miss you!

Mad said...

It's the peek-a-boo shot that gets me. Lovely.

crazymumma said...

Thank god you are back. Like where the fuck have you beeeeeen?

i can tell by the set of her chin that she is a willful little thing.

jen said...

i've missed you.

kgirl said...

yeah, with a face like that, you don't need words.

kittenpie said...

Ach, so cute. Totally want her sunglasses, too. D'you think they'd make them in my size?

Don Mills Diva said...

She looks like she is thriving - wonderful to see!

Julie Pippert said...

How beautiful she is, they are! I love the sister photos but oh my something about the last two pictures...it is her observation I think. ADORABLE, priceless.

caramama said...

She's so beautiful!

I hope that you come back and babble some more. Writer's block sucks. I'd be fine with more pics, if you are so inclined!

mamatulip said...

These are wonderful photos - you have a great eye for pictures. My fave is the peek-a-boo shot. So expressive!

Denguy said...

The apple shot looks just like you.

Lisa b said...

These are all wonderful but that last one just stole my heart!

Alpha DogMa said...

It's the season? Something about spring bringing on the blog blahs. Right? Or is it just me?

Gracious, she is a cutie. Am I too old to rock that sun bonnet with matching sunglasses look? Because I think it is stylin'.

Megan said...

So cute!

We'll still be here when your writer's block lifts. :)

crazymumma said...

um. like missing you.

Aliki2006 said...

I've missed you!
She's beautiful...growing so big!

 

BLITHELY BABBLING © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness